Thursday, September 8, 2011

Starting Over

If you have been here before you'll notice that all my older posts are gone...eeekkkk. I have had so much on my mind lately with almost losing my brother and being at his side everyday willing him to wake up and breathe on his own. Thankfully he has done both!!
This morning Neva told me about Picasa and how all the pics from my blog are stored there. I went to look and saw some really scary old blog pictures so I highlighted a bunch and clicked DELETE. In a moment of total blondeness I deleted everything. So, I must start over. Okay...you may laugh now :)

TOP - T. Junction - Save Your Breath
PANTS - Zaara - Distressed Jeans
GLASSES - ::Mr. Poet:: - Half Rimmed Eyeglasses
HAIR - Truth - Rowena
SHOES - NINEtyNINE - High Sneaker
EYES - [croire] - Ingenious Eyes - (electrocute)
BELT - !Pepper~ - Chained Belt
BANGLES - Voluptia Gift Bangles
*POSES* - AppleSpice

Now playing......